Tuesday 28 October 2014

My everyday face cleansing routine

My face cleansing routine is a big part of my day to day,and it has been since the moment I found out how much difference  it's done to my face over the years! 
My daily routine changes once in a while and I always like to try out new things ,but for right now these are my top 5 , Enjoy!! :) 

From left to right (PS - I use the clean and clear daily scrub also -it's just pure amazing and works wonders ,but it just finished  last night and I chucked the bottle away *silly me* )
1-Clean and clear advantage fast action daily wash (perfect for spot prone skin) help get rid of spots ,and helps prevent them from coming along and hijacking our lovely faces!!! 

2-simple kind to skin moisturising facial wash
I cannot express how soft and clean my skin feels after using this , it's super refreshing , and leaves skin super soft and clean!!!

3-YVes Rocher organic vanilla body/face cream 
This was actually bought in Portugal in a sort of "body shop" kinda store (I'm sure you can get in online), I absolulty adore this , it leaves my skin beautifully soft , I'm not a huge fan of vanilla scents but this one is surprisingly soothing and actually smells lush! I love using it especially straight after a nice hot bath it's so soothing! 

4-Clean and clear Deep cleansing lotion ( so refreshing and leaves skin immaculate)
This has been in my daily routine for a good 4 years maybe , it's so amazing and refreshing and it literally leaves your face feeling super CLEAN!!! 

5-Garnier simply essentials soothing cleansing lotion 
I sometimes use facial wipes to clean my makeup ,but they're no good for your skin I try to only use them in times of despair , so I tend to use this product daily , it's ALWAYS been a go to of mine for years now,it removes my makeup beautifully and even stubborn eye makeup it totally gets rid of it and doesn't leave my eyes sore! 

Hope you enjoyed  Xx


2 comments: