Friday 28 March 2014

Hello

Hey There my fellow Beauty Bloggers


So i have finally decided to join the blogger community (excitedly jumps up and down like the weirdo i am haha)  and begin my own wonderland of beauty.
This Blog will mainly be running on my personal views and thoughts on all things beauty , from my own product reviews  to my own personal thoughts on General lifestyle ,fashion, Beauty etc  to the daily life of a teen beauty blogger living in London.
So why start Blogging? Well ,i have been wanting to start a beauty blog for some time now ,but i just didn't know how and where to start ,being such an Artsy person and being in the Beauty industry ,this sounded like the perfect opportunity for me to get out there into the world and do something related to this ever growing industry and begin something that i will be proud of in years to come.

Enjoy x



No comments:

Post a Comment