Monday 24 November 2014

Autumn defined eye!

I went for an autumn/defined eye look with a natural lip (I just used some Vaseline for the lips)  and I did a more natural lip ,I decided to go for the natural lip  because I wanted to keep the main focus on the eyes
I began by applying my MAC tester of the full coverage foundation in the shade NC35 (ILOVEITSOMUCH) , as soon as it runs out I'm purchasing it without a doubt ! 
I applied this under my eyes and on any "big" blemishes , I followed by applying the tiniest amount of my rimmel wake me up foundation and I blended away with my Real Techniques blending brush (I'll do a makeup brush post soon) !!
I followed by using my contour pallette from sleek In Light! 
I followed by bronzing my cheekbones,nose, temples and jawline and highlighted the top of my cheekbones and the centre line of my nose and Cupid's bow!
And that's the face done!!! 
 Rimmel-wake me up foundation in soft beige 
Mac full coverage -nc35 tester 
Sleek contour palette in light 

Next - Eyes and brows -
Maybelline -Rocket mascara 
Maybelline-black gel liner
Sleek au naturel palette  -Nougat and nubuck 

Sleek- creme to powder -coffee bean
I decided to use my Sleek ,Au Naturel eyeshadow pallette and I covered my eyelids in the Nougat shade and lightly applied the Nubuck shade to my eyelid crease! 
I then followed by Using an angled brush to line and contour my eyelid crease while also extending it out with my Sleek -Creme to powder in coffee bean , blending this all upwards towards the brow bone and be warned ,fierce blending was applied (lol )!! 
I then followed by applying a winged liner using my Maybelline black gel liner extending this towards my lower lash line, I then applied my Maybelline Rocket Mascara , and voila! 
Now brows , I've been using the sleek creme to powder to fill in my brows and I ADORE  this !! it applies so much definition and makes them look flawless! So I did this (you can go check out my eye brow ruitine post for more info on how I do it!) i cleaned up my brows using the MAC full coverage NC35 foundation and then highlighted my brow bone with the sleek contour pallette ! 

And Finnitooooo!!! 
Hope you enjoyed !! 
Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment