Sunday 9 November 2014

Versace inspired make-up look!

Hey beautiful people! 
so I'll be talking or should I say, "typing" you through how I achieved this look on my gorgeous model! 
I was given a project ,to create a mood board based on a designer ,and create a whole makeup look based on what I had found ! 
I decided to do a Versace inspired look with my own twist to it ! 
As seen below ...
I began by applying a primer which was the (fix and perfect pro primer by rimmel ) and a brilliant foundation which I adore, the (wake me up foundation by rimmel) and concealing anything that needed to be concealed using my (Lasting perfection collection 2000)
I followed by contouring my clients cheekbones ,nose and jawline and applying a highlighter to the top of her cheekbones , centre of nose and Cupid's bow, this was using my (contour kit from sleek in light)
I then follwed by applying the same primer to my clients eyelids and left it to dry. 
I then decided to apply from my natural sleek pallet, the lightest shade throughout the inner corner and middle of the eye , I then followed by applying a bronze colour to the crease and blending it all together, creating a subtle smokey eye. 
I followed by applying an exaggerated jet black gel liner , (also rimmel) to my top lash line extending the flick outwards, and I decided to blend it down to the bottom lash line.
I continued by applying these gorgeous shiny rock gems right below the lower lash line ,following up the winged liner. (This was pretty tricky,but I got there in the end!)
Lastly for the eyes I applied a thick pair of lashes to help open up he eyes ,and applied a small amount of mascarra to make them unite with her natural lashes. 
I then followed onto the brows (using my H&M brow pallet), I made them quite defined and gave her a subtle arch, I applied a highlighter right below the arch to help define it and bring out that brow bone! 
Lastly lips! 

Now for the lips I simple applied a clear, high shine gloss and sparsely applied the same rock gems to the lips for that more dramatic yet simple catwalk look! 
 And that was the Complete Versace inspired look !!!
Xx






No comments:

Post a Comment